terça-feira, 4 de outubro de 2011

My new Android

I bought my first Android last weekend. It took me a while to get use to, but I managed to get a nice tour thru the whole system. I was pleasantly surprised finding that there's a lot of forensic/reversing info for it out there. But I'd like to post a list of some internal tools as a reminder for myself and for those who are starting reversing stuff on this platform:

Configuration:
getprop, setprop, monkey, pm, radiooptions, sqlite3

Debuggin:
gdbserver

Logging:
logcat, logwrapper, log, getevent

Network
iftop, netcfg, netstat, ifconfig

Files:
lsof, dexdump, strace

System:
printenv, ps, wipe, lsmod, run-as, service, svc, uptime, ssh, procrank, procmem, showmap, librank, rawbu, dumpsys, dumpstate

Media:
screencap, screenshot

Sem comentários: